[Balloon] Initial patch sets for balloon2/3

Author: Jim Rayner
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Initial patch sets for balloon2/3
Hi

I've started two patch repositories on balloonboard

See ..

http://balloonboard.org/files/balloon2/patches/
http://balloonboard.org/files/balloon3/patches/

The idea being that the patches should be useful to people
using OE as well as others with own custom build environments

In the initial husabergv1_2.6.16.5 patch set I've left the OE .bb file
required to produce a balloon kernel in with the patch sets more
for the convenience of OE users rather than anything else.

Note that this initial set of patches was derived from husaberg
on 11th September 2006

I'm sure the format of filenames, versioning etc will change but the
idea is to get the ball rolling.

Regards, Jim.