Re: [Yaffs] Compile error on linux kernel 2.6.18

Author: Aubrey
To: Charles Manning
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Compile error on linux kernel 2.6.18
Hi Charles,

Thanks for your reply.
Now the kernel can be compiled.

But I got some other issues:

1) everytime I mount the mtd-nand partition, everything works fine
except it cost about 8 seconds to mount, I think it's too long. Is
that correct? If I recall correctly, the former version cost no more
than one second.
    My nand part number is NAND128W3A, which is 128Mbit, 512bytes page.

root:> mount -t yaffs /dev/mtdblock2 /mnt

2) The same driver, If I change the nand chip to NAND01GW3B, which is
1Gbit, 2k byte page, I got every blocks are bad. I think there should
be something wrong in my driver. Is there any existing mtd-nand driver
support 2K page nand flash?

Thanks,
-aubrey