[Yaffs] yaffs filesystem lost files

+ (text/html)
Author: yi zhang
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] yaffs filesystem lost files
Hello,
Recently I found that the Yaffs FS in my Embedded device lost files occasionally.
My board is similarly like MainstoneIII, It is consisted of:PXA270,and Cramfs is used as rootfs which is located in Norflash device,and Yaffs partition as a assistant partition located in Nandflash. Kernel is Linux2.6.9 with Intel's patches, the yaffs FS drivers were added to the fs/Yaffs in the source code tree.
The yaffs partitions were mounted to a ramfs at the last step of rootfs initialising,when the errors of lost files happened, the print messeges are:
yaffs: Attempting MTD mount on 31.3, "(ok!)"
yaffs: Attempting MTD mount on 31.4, "(ok!)"
yaffs tragedy: attempting to use non-directory as a directory in scan. Put in lost+found.
………
yaffs tragedy: attempting to use non-directory as a directory in scan. Put in lost+found.
yaffs: Attempting MTD mount on 31.5, "(ok!)"

I traced the source code of Yaffs drivers,the messege were given out by function Yaffs_scan() in the fs/yaffs/yaffs_guts.c. but I cannot understand the code clearly,
could anyone help me?

抢注雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件!