[Yaffs] Re: YAFFS without OS ?

Author: Wookey
To: Kenton Lau
CC: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Re: YAFFS without OS ?
On 2006-11-19 13:06 -0000, Kenton Lau wrote:

>    Hi, all.
>    I want to port YAFFS to a Microblaze(a soft CPU of Xilinx FPGA) based
>    system(no OS). The system uses Samsung NAND Flash. I found little
>    information of how to port YAFFS without any Operation System.
>    Has anyone done with this?

Yes it has been done.

>    Any suggestion is appreciated!

Sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for on the website. This
is the document that should tell you what you need to do:
Yaffs Direct Interface:
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/node/349

THe document is not complete yet - please ask about stuff you don't
find there.

For a higher level overview these 4 slides are useful:
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/node/127
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/node/128
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/node/129
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/node/130

Re not being able to find these docs (or not realising they were
relevant): We are currently interested in feedback on the website -
stuff that would make it easier to find the info you are looking for.

work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/