Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS looses files on remount

Author: Arvind Agrawal
To: Vitaly Wool
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS looses files on remount
Hi Vitaly,

Thanks for responding to my msg.

We are using ST Micro 256 MB , large page, 2048 bytes, OOB 64 bytes.

Linux Kernel Version -- 2.6.11.7

MTD -- 2.6.17.11 ( I had pulled in the MTD code from 2.6.17.11 and back
ported in 2.6.11.7 version). This , I have tested with JFFS2 and seems to
work fine.

I can certainly try to port MTD or NAND driver from 2.6.18 version.

I also noted in the YAFFS code that it does few things very differently for
Linux Version <= 2.6.17.
And since I am using 2.6.11.7 Kerenle and 2.6.18 MTD/NAND, Do you think it
may be creating a mismatch incompatability.

thanks ,

Arvind