[Balloon] Balloon Open Hardware License

Author: David Bisset
To: balloon
New-Topics: Re: [Balloon] Balloon Open Hardware License
Subject: [Balloon] Balloon Open Hardware License
I have now completed the next draft of the BOHL (version 0.2).

This includes comments that were made at the User Group Meeting as well as
many other additions and changes.

There is now a Wiki page for the BOHL where you can get a PDF to review.

http://www.balloonboard.org/balloonwiki/OpenHardwareLicense

It is very important that people read and comment on this draft through the
mailing list. I will do my best to respond to questions as rapidly as
possible.

As a community we need to feel that the BOHL provides the right definition
of Open Hardware and provides the right mechanisms for Open Hardware
projects to succeed, while at the same time providing protection for
Designers.

Regards

David Bisset