Re: [Balloon] Balloon Developers Meeting - Postponed

Author: Juliano Pillati
To: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Balloon Developers Meeting - Postponed
Hello,
Is possible record this meeting in video for all people have
information about balloon meeting ?
Becouse I'm newbie, and I would like much, much use ballon project,
and I think that have more people that would like use better balloon,
but we needs more information, and video will be help who can't go to
meeting. More information in wiki is very important too, the news,
etc, because we hope learn more about balloon and look for this
project and see that it is really active and not dead :-)

I for example, I always access balloon page for see if are there
something new in balloon for learn more, etc. May be if each step in
hardware or software development on ballon can put in wiki, people,
will have more perception that project is going for the better future
project. So if have more information (new information) more people
will be in mailing lista doing theirs questions and we will have more
discussions and project will be more attractive and more interesting.

Thanks,

Juliano