Re: [Yaffs] Problem with Yaffs on Routerboard RB112 and kern…

Author: Alexandros C Couloumbis
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Problem with Yaffs on Routerboard RB112 and kernel2.6.19
Charles Manning <manningc2 <at> actrix.gen.nz> writes:

> The patched tarball from Ian is at http://users.actrix.co.nz/manningc/
>
> I shall have a look at this over the week end and try to consolidate it with
> CVS.
>
> I also have some new inband-tags stuff that I would like to add, which will

May we have an update on the status of this please? There are some patches
committed by David on the openwrt svn but apparently there are still a few
problems. I now have backward compatibility, since I can read the old
nand/yaffs data but I am unable to update any data after a first write to the
device.