[Yaffs] need yaffs2 port help!

+ (text/html)
Author: 杨光伦
To: wookey
Subject: [Yaffs] need yaffs2 port help!
Wookey:
    I download yaffs2 source and porting to ucos-ii(lpc2000), and use lwip's memory management module . I run yaffs2 on my board well. But i have some questions:

    1. i use K9F1G08U0A(2048+64,64page/block,1024blocks/chip), in nand flash datasheet says "Samsung makes sure that either the 1st or 2nd page of every invalid block has non-FFh data at the column address of 2048". i port yaffs2 to vc++ 2005 and implement a simulation driver on pc. I find yaffs2 check bad block only checked the 1st page's 2048 byte. do yaffs2 already check the 2nd page's 2048 byte?

    2. i disable the page cache(default is '10'), i cut ram cost down to 82KB (128MB flash). if i want to yaffs2 cost smaller ram, what should i do.

                                 thank you!
                                 ygl_bj, beijing, china.