Re: [Yaffs] yaffsVersion meaning

Author: Stephen Beaver
To: ian, rick
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] yaffsVersion meaning
An FAQ would be nice, an example would be nicer and a patch file would be
perfect.

I too have the need to make a 2.6.20 / Yaffs2 setup play with an earlier
version (2.4.21/ original yaffs) I am struggling to get this to work. When I
upgrade a device to new firmware, I have to save the NAND contents, bring up
the new system (which trashes the NAND) and then restore the files. - Not
always possible though due to space constraints.

Thanks (hopefully)

Steve