[Yaffs] problems with yaffs direct on ucos ii

Author: Xu Xu
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] problems with yaffs direct on ucos ii
hi all,

I'm now tring to port yaffs direct to ucos ii, and I have some problems here to call help. The system halted while running the long_test function in the dtest.c.

Changes:
I had no changes with the yaffs_writechunk/_readchunk/_initnand/_eraseblock, and it's still using the emulated ramdisk way.
startblock and endblock changed in StartUp of the file yaffscfg.c and SIZE_IN_MB changed to 64MB.
Integrated with OS_ENTER_CRITICAL() and OS_EXIT_CRITICAL to the function yaffsfs_lock() and yaffsfs_unlock()
compile and make the souce codes with CONFIG_YAFFS_DIRECT in CodeWarrior of the tool ARM Development Suite.
checked with yaffs FAQ and maillist, but not found any helpful message, so please help:-)

the message printed in the console are as follows:
yaffs_startup.
yaffs mount /ram ok.
yaffs mount /boot ok.
yaffs mount /flash ok.

Directory look-up of /boot
lost+found length 512 mode A1 directory

Free space in /boot is 6193152

Directory look-up of /flash
lost+found length 512 mode A1 directory

Free space in /flash is 14581760

Directory look-up of /ram
lost+found length 512 mode A1 directory

Free space in /ram is 802816

create /ram/0
Leaving file /ram/0 open
open /boot/b1 readonly, f=-1
open /boot/b1 O_CREAT, f=1
write -1 attempted to write to a read-only file
close 0
open /boot/b1 O_RDWR,f=1
write 2 attempted to write to a writeable file
write 3 attempted to write to a writeable file
seek end 5
read 0 ""
seek set 0
read 5 "hewor"
read 0 ""
read at end returned 0
read past end returned 0
close 0

Directory look-up of /boot
b1 length 5 mode 88 data file
lost+found length 512 mode A1 directory
---------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> system halted here, and I dont know why?

is there any other place I should change in the yaffs/direct source? thanks a lot.

ps.Its a 512byte/page(chunk) Nand Flash(Samsung K9F1208U0B) with S3c2410 board.

2008-03-25
Xu Xu
frankxu0217 at yahoo/com/cn
Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift.
And that's why we call it---the PrEsEnT.

赶快注册雅虎超大容量免费邮箱?
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com