[Yaffs] inband tags checkin

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] inband tags checkin
Hi All

I have finally checked in the so-called "inband tags" stuff. There are quite a
few files involved so perhaps some files are missing. I hope not.

The inband tags are not yet integrated with the Linux vfs.

The is a tag to get previous code.

I'm also working on some code to make the NAND configuration a bit easier and
hope to release that soon.

A few notes on inband tags:
* Inband tags put the tags into the data area of the NAND page instead of in
the spare area (as per regular tags). This means that the pages are no longer
2^n aligned which reduces performance slightly.
* Inband tags always uses yaffs2 mode, even for small pages.
* Inband tags needs the yaffs caching layer enabled.

-- Charles