[Balloon] Altium schematics

Author: Peter Clifton
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Altium schematics
Hi,

Sorry (this is OT), but I was wondering if anyone could send me a
"Protel ASCII format" version of the Balloon schematics. I don't mind if
they would effectively be under NDA (aside from the published content).

(Can Altium still export this format?)

I'm a gEDA developer (GPL EDA), and am mainly interested in whether
Altium schematics can be exported into a format we could convert.
The converter tool on this on this page http://jacek-tools.110mb.com/
just came to my attention, and I was hoping to play with it, but have no
Protel schematics.

Anyway.. just thought the Balloon board might be a nice tie-up, since
all the CUED add-on boards (apart from the new PSU / motor controller
board) were done with gEDA.

Best regards,

--
Peter Clifton