Re: [Yaffs] yaffs Digest, Vol 40, Issue 9

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
CC: Ignacio Molinero
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] yaffs Digest, Vol 40, Issue 9
Hello

Your email got badly mangled, but I think I understand what you tried.

The mkyaffs2image does not generate a useful image for all scenarios. You will
need to fiddle with it to get the correct binary layout for your system.

Can you do something like this?
* nfs boot.
* mount yaffs
* create dev entries etc