Re: [Yaffs] Query - Interface between YAFF and SD card ?

+ (text/html)
Author: Yogesh Gaur
To: Peter Barada
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Query - Interface between YAFF and SD card ?
This means we are supporting two separate file system on our embedded
device, one (YAFF/JFFS) for read/write operation on flash and other (FAT) to
have read/write operation on the SD/MMC card i.e multi media operations.

If yes, then for the user space application is not it confusing to have two
separate read/write calls api ?

--
Gaur