Re: [Yaffs] power cycle during rm

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] power cycle during rm
On Friday 12 June 2009 09:31:13 Babrian Viktor wrote:
> It does work (first tests are OK). I will keep you informed if any
> failures come up during testing.
> Thanks for the work, your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks for the testing.

Although it was definitely a bug (ie. unintended code flow), I would have
expected this to be benign because a file is resized to zero before it is
deleted, meaning that there should not be any chunks to be soft deleted.

I'm still going to investigate a bit further because I'm still scratching my
head a bit here as to why that should happen on yaffs2 partitions.

-- CHarles