[Yaffs] Về: A Three YEARs Problem!!!-----Can not see file a…

Author: Duy Thang Dao
To: yi-chia Lan
CC: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Về: A Three YEARs Problem!!!-----Can not see file afterwrite yaffs2 image on NAND
Hi, sunshareall0709.
Sorry for replying too late.

Segmentation happens on what action is! On mkyafs2imageor other commands ?
If it happens on mkyaffs2image, may be the offset byte of YAFFS2's information on OOB is not the third byte. (I think so)
So you can see your kernel code, exactly your NAND information in kernel code to find where is offset of YAFFS2 on OOB.
The patch that I shown to you is an example to modify from source code. You can modify it to satisfy your NAND Flash source code.

Sorry, my English is not good.

Best, regard.