Re: [Yaffs] Yi Fan is 4 years old and she is dying

Author: Laurie van Someren
To: fs p
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Yi Fan is 4 years old and she is dying
It is always sad to hear of any child dying; evey reader will understand
this.
However I am afraid that the YAFFS mailing list is NOT a suitable place
for any appeal for any kind of charity. All the readers of this list
suffer from spam and have to discriminate the signal they can value from
the noise which clutters all communication channels. So most of the
readers are careful that what they post is relevant to most of the other
readers of the list; they think of the greatest good for the greatest
number and they do not act selfishly by letting personal or private
interests intrude into what they post.
Think, dear readers, if we were less discriminating how much harder it
would be to learn from this email list!
Thank you.
LvS