Re: [Yaffs] FSX issues on YAFFS2

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] FSX issues on YAFFS2
Hello

I wonder if you can try something for me?

In yaffs_fs.c there is a set of lines
#if CONFIG_YAFFS_DISABLE_WIDE_TNODE
dev->wideTnodeDisable=1;
#endif

By default this is off.

Can you try setting the compile flag to have wideTnodeDisable = 1 and see if
that changes things.

I found that this changes things in my test harness and I shall be
investigating why.

-- CHarles