Re: [Yaffs] multithreading question

Author: Johan Kotlinski
To: Charles Manning, yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] multithreading question
Hi Charles!

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I was talking about yaffs direct. Page-by-page
locking is of course all right.

I have another question. Our NAND chip has the ability to prefetch pages. I
imagine we could benefit from this. Is there a way to get a hint from yaffs
what it is about to read next? Or do you know some good place to insert such
an optimization?

Best regards,
Johan