[Balloon] 2.6.34-rc7 working

Author: Nick Bane
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] 2.6.34-rc7 working
Some news:

I just updated and created a 2.6.34-rc7 kernel build on top of Wookeys
preliminary check-in yesterday for a single-sided TobyChurchill CPLD
Balloon3. This booted successfully with both initrd kernel and normal
kernel variants. Booting into an existing emdebian rootfs was unremarkable
(no modules). I need to sort out cpufreq patches but the rest seems
superficially sane.

Initrd version works as far as a boot prompt but is insisting on a
non-existant password so I am unable to valiate past there

Patches to follow later today.

Nick Bane