Re: [Balloon] balloon3-config changes

Author: Wookey
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] balloon3-config changes
+++ Neil Williams [2010-07-05 14:44 +0100]:
> The only remaining issue is the root password.
>
> I am seeking a change to shadow for Squeeze so that it can use a
> debconf value as a pre-seeded value (the udeb currently does this but
> the runtime package does not). Once that is done, balloon3-config can
> go away

Excellent idea. Well done for following-up on that.

I wonder what other people do about this (buildroot, ptxdist etc)?
There doesn't seem to be an obvious place to discuss general issues
like this.

Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
http://wookware.org/