[Balloon] PCMCIA support in FPGA

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] PCMCIA support in FPGA
So far as I know the only thing of significance still broken in
balloon 1.0 codebase is PCMCIA support (on FPGA boards).

Marek, who has been doing marvellous work porting uboot (and will post
about that soon), determined that going back tho the FPGA.bin from
v0.3 release (sept 2007)
http://www.balloonboard.org/files/balloon3/distro/test-v0.3/
makes it work.

So I think that confirms that we really did break something in the
VHDL during the VLIO/NOVLIO changes (when no-one was testing on FPGA).

Somone who speaks VHDL taking a look would be really useful. It's
probably a very small fix needed.

Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
http://wookware.org/