Re: [Balloon] bootloader build woes

Author: Wookey
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] bootloader build woes
+++ Charles Manning [2010-08-19 12:00 +1200]:
> Is this one of the things on the list of stuff to be patched?
>
> In file included from /usr/arm-linux-gnu/include/errno.h:36,
>                  from hal.h:20,
>                  from bootldr.c:86:
> /usr/arm-linux-gnu/include/bits/errno.h:25:26: error: linux/errno.h: No such
> file or directory

No. It's not something I've seen for ages. Which toolchain are you
using? is linux-libc-dev-arm-cross installed? that should be providing
that file I think.

(we are going to have to fix bootldr to build with the
arm-linux-gnueabi toolchain soon as arm-linux-gnu support isn't going
to be around that much longer). Or move to the shiny new uboot port
instead, but that doesn't support YAFFS SFAIK.

Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
http://wookware.org/