Re: [Yaffs] [yaffs] yaffs2 crashed in yaffs_addobjecttodirec…

+ (text/html)
Author: RK Chen
To: yaffs
CC: manningc2
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] [yaffs] yaffs2 crashed in yaffs_addobjecttodirectory
Hi charles,
    Since the latest yaffs2 is different from those in Android Froyo a lot,
So now I prefered to just patch this bug, and run test again to verify it.
Is this possible?  Maybe you could share your idea about this.

May I know the exact root cause of this crash issue? Is this really caused
by reused objectID? According to the message
http://wookware.org/lurker/message/20100616.085237.b6e6828b.ca.html
Rong observed that one chunk of a file get a different ObjectID(0x220) from
other chunks(0x2e0). How did it happen? May we know how did the wrong
objectId happen? Is this happened during file remove, del or etc?

Any comments are appreciated.

regards,
RK