Re: [Yaffs] mount and remount issue of YAFFS on intiramfs.

Author: Murali N
To: Ricard Wanderlof
CC: yaffs@lists.aleph1.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] mount and remount issue of YAFFS on intiramfs.
one problem here i am facing is i am unable to run the mtd-utils from
intiramfs shell.
every time i ran the "flash_erase" utility it is giving some weird error.
It looks like binary is unable to find the linker script on the
target. I tried copying those library files to 'lib' folder on the
target but it didn't help.

Can any one please provide any other solutions.

thanks

--
Regards,
Murali N