Re: [Balloon] menuconfig2 build question

Author: Hector Oron
To: Chris Jones
CC: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] menuconfig2 build question
Hi,

2011/3/30 Chris Jones <>:

> cmj@cox-debian:/localhome/cmj/balloon3-menuconfig2$ make kernel
> make: *** No rule to make target `kernel'.  Stop.
> cmj@cox-debian:/localhome/cmj/balloon3-menuconfig2$ svn up
> U    Config.in
> Updated to revision 1504.
> cmj@cox-debian:/localhome/cmj/balloon3-menuconfig2$ make kernel
> make: *** No rule to make target `kernel'.  Stop.

Fixed on r1505.

BTW, maybe you would like to use 'barmy' branch which it is based on
menuconfig2 but with much nicer user experience.
< svn co svn+ssh://balloonboard.org/home/balloon/svn/balloon/branches/barmy >

Right now, trunk is the same as 'barmy' while we pretend to merge (at
some point) into trunk tested fixes and make it more stable than
branches.

Cheers,
--
 Héctor Orón