Re: [Balloon] A few questions about SVN trunk...

Author: Patrick Doyle
To: David Bisset
CC: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] A few questions about SVN trunk...
Hi David,
I noticed that there was no VHDL code in trunk and asked the list
about that. Hector copied the the VHDL code over from stable and
committed that change. I updated my SVN working copy to pull in
Hector's change, and now the build system is broken. I can work
around that, but I thought I would let the list know, in case somebody
else ran into the same problem and/or somebody else had a quick fix.

I did manage to build the FPGA code with V13, which I downloaded
sometime recently. If V9 or V10 is recommended, I can install those
tools instead.

--wpd