Re: [Yaffs] how to tracerse a directory object?

+ (text/html)
Author: Charles Manning
To: 人人有余
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] how to tracerse a directory object?
Hello

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM, 人人有余 <> wrote:

>    hello,every one。
>    The first statement in my native language is not English, so I
>  expression might not be so good!

>    In the yaffs,i get a directory's yaffs_obj struct,i want to find all
> files in this directory. I konw that every directory obj has a member
> children(struct list_head type),the children files of this directory is in
> this children list.
>    but i find strcut list_head  just have two members,next and prev
> pointer! How can i get the children files's yaffs_obj by this list(struct
> list_head children)?

The easiest way to understand how this works is to look at the code that
does the directory walking in yaffsfs.c

yaffs_opendir() and yaffs_readdir() access the direcory, but the lower
level worker functions yaffsfs_DirAdvance() and
yaffsfs_SetDirRewound() actually walk through the list.

Regards

Charles