Re: [Yaffs] yaffs2 on kernel 4.15

Author: akiko@mailbox.org
To: YAFFS
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] yaffs2 on kernel 4.15
Hi,

the attached patch adds kernel support for 4.9.x to 4.19.x to the multi
version. It is well tested for the 4.14 series and I have it running on
4.19.1. The solution for 4.17+ I added is not the best one, it works,
but there may be side effects. This patch is made on top of the git
master branch commit 3439fa4e.

greetings,
Akiko