[Yaffs] Re: mkyaffs for YAFFS2?

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 23:13:18 BST 2006

+++ ksi at koi8.net [06-04-20 09:39 -0700]:
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Wookey wrote:
>
> >+++ Ross Stutterheim [06-04-20 08:56 -0500]:
> >>I am trying to get a YAFFS2 filesystem running on my development board.
> >>Can anyone tell me if the utility mkyaffs exists for YAFSS2

> >... modify mkyaffs to work for yaffs2.
> >
> >I don't recall anyone having done that previously.
>
> I did. And I did send the source to the list. But yeah, I'm not among your
> favorite worshippers so it's left in vain and never got applied.

I can see a ptach for mkyaffsimage from you on 10th Feb, but not one for
mkyaffs. Have you done one for mkyaffs as well, or are you mixing the two
utils up?

I agree there is no sign of your mkyaffs2image patch in CVS. I'll take a
look at it. (mkyaffs2image is currently working for me, but there is
certainly room for improvement :-)