Re: [Balloon] Re: Balloon 2.06?

Author: James
To: Chris Hopkins
CC: Wookey, balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Re: Balloon 2.06?
> I find the 'reply to all' button quite useful...

hmm but then the person to whom I am replying will end up
with two copies of my mail which are different (they have
different subject lines for a start), but have the same
Message-ID. I propose, that since a difference of opinion
exists, and that Wookey has elected for the current system
out of choice rather than default, to shut up, put some
horrid stuff in my .procmailrc to munge it for me, and to
stop whining.

James.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
This information may be protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules. It must not be disclosed to any person without our
authority.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and
must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part
of it.