[Yaffs-archive] Re: Odd behaviour

Author: Charles Manning
To: Nick Bane, yaffs list
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] Re: Odd behaviour
Nick

Two things spring to mind...

* I think I have the double file after remount issue fixed. This was caused
by not deleting a yaffs_Object entry properly. Will cvs soon.

* Are you trying to execute a file from yaffs? This requires memory mapping
which is not yet supported in the yaffs_fs.c. The message you get is
somewhat cryptic (ie. it does not say "need memory mapping to exec file").
This is on my todo.

-- Charles