[Yaffs-archive] Re: porting of yaffs

Author: Charles Manning
To: Thomas Wiest, yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] Re: porting of yaffs
Hi Tommy

Good to see YAFFS taking over the world! Please send me the stuff you have as
I am the maintainer.

Please be aware that YAFFS is GPL. From the 23 seconds I spent looking at the
ThreadX www, this raise some concerns. We (Aleph One) have already identified
that YAFFS is of value to the general embedded systems community and are
thinking through the licensing models we need to put in place to support
this. Your (or any one elses) input on this point is welcome.

-- CHarles