[Yaffs-archive] corrupt my NAND flash device

Author: Paul Wong
To: yaffs list
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] corrupt my NAND flash device
Hi all!
     i installed the YAFFS file system in the NAND flash (samsung 16MB). And
  test the reliability. I tried to copy a 5 MB file to the mounted yaffs
  (spare 8MB) directory ( i separated the device to 3 partition - 4MB 4MB
and
  8MB) . and then check the disk space, it is shown that it has 3 MB spare.
  Next step, I erased the file and copied another 5 MB file to it. The
device
  said " no enough spare. Then I use the "mkyaffs" to format it, it is shown
  many bad block in the device. I checked the OOB[5] ( bad block flag) it is
  set to 0x00. Why? Why the yaffs set the health block to the bad block
after
  erase file? Is the YAFFS not support big file ?  any ideal?

Thanks

Paul