[Balloon] Added 'shipped images' page to wiki

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Added 'shipped images' page to wiki
After someone reported problems with their balloon getting corrupt so they
needed to go back to the original images, I realised that the info on this
was less than brilliant, so I've just added a 'shippedImages' page, with a
link from software, and from some of the fillballoon stuff.

TCL and probably others have no doubt been shipping newer images. You may or
may not want to add yours (in general I'd only expect Aleph One customers to
need such things), but there is at least somewhere sensible to put the info
now.

There is still room for a complete 'HOWTO' on everything you need to do to
get a balloon up from scratch, including buiding the kernel and rootfs, but
I'll leave that for another day.

Which reminds me - steve - you were going to supply a memory map and GPIO
summary list...<prod>