[Balloon] Balloon still playing up

Author: Peter Clifton
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Balloon still playing up
Well, having got linux booting last night, I expected it STILL to boot
when I turned it on again thismorning.

Instead, I just get a boot> prompt after 10 seconds, and the Nand chips
seem to have dissapeared!

Is this looking like a dodgey CPLD code problem to anyone, or more like
the NAND flash / board itself is playing up.

My PSU is running at 3.4v (Wookey advised turning it up slightly from
3.3v) The powersupply is one borrowed from Wookey, and looking at the
output on my scope shows that it's clean to about 10mV.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Peter Clifton

PS - Bootloader's response to various commands, this is the TCL "new"
bootloader, as the bootldr.fast supplied on the Wiki will repeatedly
cause this board to reset itself every half second or so. - no mater how
I uploaded it, serial or Jtag.

boot> yaffs ls root:/

Scanning for nand chip ...
Nand device not found