RE: [Balloon] Balloon docs

Author: Nick Bane
To: Wookey, Balloon
Subject: RE: [Balloon] Balloon docs
> 4) Steve observed that some sample code for GPIO interaction would be very
> helpful for hardware-oriented types - nick, do you have anything
> suitable to
> hand?

There is a module registers.o in the kernel sources that gives access to the cpu and cpld registers. I'll put it on husaberg once it come back online.

There is some code in a test program that I could upload that illustrates simple gpio manipulation from user space via memmap. It doesn't indicate how to use interrupts etc but that should probably be left to a kernel module anyhow.

Again, that can go on Husaberg when its running.

Nick