[Balloon] Balloon docs

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Balloon docs
Having recently been giving boards to people I've been getting some feedback
on all the info they can't find. Some of this has already resulted in wiki
updates but there is a lot more we could do to make things easy (e.g there
is now some 'how to power it up and what happens when you do' info, and
useful facts like the root password on the default install).

1) I'm about to list all the Debug LEDs and what they do - expect more mail
about this.

2) We still need a memory map - steve promised me once some time ago now -
prod.

3) I'm going to document the usb-net stuff so that people can easily/cheaply
get a connection to the device working, even on a 3V only board.
Contributions welcome.

4) Steve observed that some sample code for GPIO interaction would be very
helpful for hardware-oriented types - nick, do you have anything suitable to
hand?

5) Another one for steve - layouts for the connector to build add-on boards
with - prod.

There is probably more...