[Balloon] Selection of Memory cards

Author: Laurie van Someren
To: balloon
CC: Steve Wiseman, Charles Manning
Subject: [Balloon] Selection of Memory cards
Folks

There is a good discussion of Memory Cards and their places in the market
and their differing technologies at:-

http://email.ednmag.com/cgi-bin2/DM/y/ehsg0H7Urm0HH70CFzK0Av&rid=1172235512

which I have from the email edition of EDN Digital Den, who headline the
entry with:-
"
The number of memory- and I/O-card formats your systems potentially need
to support is increasing. Technical Editor Brian Dipert provides insights
to help you select a winning hand."

There is a pdf table of 14 card types and specifications, and the
observation that size matters - it is the smallest cards that survive.

LvS

 _    ASCII    |  --
( )  ribbon    |  Laurie van Someren  at Aleph One Ltd
 X   campaign  |  Old Courthouse  Bottisham  CAMBRIDGE  CB5  9BA  UK
/ \  against   |  Tel +44 (0)1 223 811 679  Fax +44 (0)1 223 812 713
   HTML e-mail |  http://www.aleph1.co.uk/  mailto:laurie@aleph1.co.uk