[Balloon] Balloon digest, Acces Compact

Author: ura_urkel
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Balloon digest, Acces Compact
Dear Friends!!

I have a balloonboard 2.05g and I make a project.
I see that my balloon has three memories, NAND (96MB) , FLASH MEMORY
(64 MB) & SDRAM (512 MB) if I understand the specifications correctly.

I see the compact flash. This memory is limited to one chip (Max
64MB). I have a memory with 16 MB and I would like to access to this
compact. I make a programs (to study the capacity of this hardware)
with load of several information with the serial port and save in
compact flash to export and another equipment, PC for example.

How mount this device?!?
With instruccion mount -t /dev/... is correctly(similar Linux)?!

Thanks for all!!
One friend of spain!!
Ura