[Balloon] Balloon 3.0 PXA version

Author: freesurf
To: balloon
CC: jmorken
Subject: [Balloon] Balloon 3.0 PXA version
Hi everybody.

I have read some of the mails from archive to get an overview of your
future plans of balloon 3.0.
At the moment I'm also planning to develope a new board for my self .

My toughts are very similar to the ons from the mailing list and thats
why I like to join your
project.

Three years ago I started to port Linux to the tablet pc "SIMpad" from
siemens which is based on a SA1110. We had big success in porting.
Unfortunately the interfaces of the simpad are not well choosed. WHat I
like to do now is to replaced the mainboard whith a new one which has
all the features of modern PDAlike:
-wireless
-bluetooth
-CF
-SD
-USB
-Stereo SOund
etc

Intel has now two processors which I interessed in:
-PXA27x
-2700G

With this new graphic chip I can use the TFT display which has a
resolution 800x600x16

My idea was also to make a board with different modules which can be
changed.
E.G. I seperate interface board which can exchanged with another with
different interfaces.

Like in object oriented programming we can develope a combinatin of
boards depends on the requirement.

I don't know what the state of the progress is but I would liike to join
and to help in developing a new board.

To my background:

I'm an electrical enginneer and I'm working as an embedded software
engineer.
Recently we have develope a new board which is based on the OMAP5910 from TI

I'm working with linux sine 1994. My project is www.opensimpad.org.

SO can anyone give me a state of the project. I know eagle from cadsoft
very well.
Can anyone send me cadlib of the PXA27x?

I have read that in some previous mails.

Cheers