[Balloon] Requirements and Specification of Balloon 3.0

Author: freesurf
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Requirements and Specification of Balloon 3.0
Hi everybody.

After reading the manuals of the PXA27x and the graphic chip 2700G, I
made some toughts, ideas and suggestions.
Now I would like to know if somone has written a requirement of balloon 3.0?

If not, wouldn't it be a good idea to write one?

What are the goals of balloon 3.0?
- low power?
- compact?
- easy to build?
- cheep to built?

Some mention in the list that it would be a good idea to nake modular board.
E.g.
- We could make a seperate board with the graphic chip 2700G.
- Or a peripheral board with different interfaces
- Extendable memory (RAM/FLASH) like on PC mainboards

Can anyone give me a brief statement about the project. Where we are today?

I would really like to help.

Thanks for the informations.

Best regards