[Balloon] another kernel panic

Author: Glen VanMilligan
To: Balloon, Wookey
Subject: [Balloon] another kernel panic
Hi Wookey,

Thanks for all your support. I need help again with the root file system.
Last friday I had the 2.4.25 zdImage downloaded and working. I was loading
some kernel modules when I thought that maybe I should be working with a
clean root file system. So I did the "load root" command at the boot loader,
reset the machine and found that I now get a kernel panic again. Since then,
this morning I have tried again with no results. What did I miss? do I need
to reload the kernel once I install the root? or are there other parameter I
should have set?

--Glen