Re: [Balloon] Re: Fwd: How do I test the USB ports?

Author: Steve Wiseman
To: balloon
New-Topics: [Balloon] Balloon 3, [Balloon] Vcore in balloonboard3
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Re: Fwd: How do I test the USB ports?
06/12/2004 15:12:58, "David Bisset"
<> wrote:

>Yes Hosts have to supply power, but you wouldn't want the

balloon to
>power itself of the USB port would you :-) Well there's an idea...
>(Steve note the :-))

Balloon 2.06 had a naughty non-compliant zero ohm resistor to
allow such a thing (for development purposes only, naturally :)
It's exceptionally handy for mobile development, and saves Nick
from having to carry yet another PSU around...
(Balloon3 will be simiarly optioned)
(Speaking of Balloon3 - mega-meeting coming up on Thursday.
Any suggestions / ideas welcome, especially before then.

Steve