[Balloon] Re: 0.7 release

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Re: 0.7 release
+++ Nick Bane [04-12-09 21:02 -0000]:
> > Could someone zip up the 0.7 release so I could download the
> > complete compiled
> > root for 2.4.25?
> >
> Its a bit big.
>
> rsync is your friend here. Ask for details if necessary.

glen - I've now got the rysync runes working to copy over a couple of
kernels and the release stuff from husaberg.

the script looks like this - change your destination path accordingly.

#update important stuff from husaberg

BASEFILE=/home/aleph1/armlinux/boards/balloon/husaberg
SOURCE=rsync://husaberg.toby-churchill.com/balloon
for DIR in "releases" "linux-2.4.25-vrs2-tcl1" "linux-2.6.8.1-tcl1"
do
rsync -avzx --delete-after $SOURCE/$DIR $BASEFILE/$DIR
done

I'm now in the process of making an updated 'aleph one' distro which will
have the right defaults for boards with CF sockets on. This is take a while
yet.