RE: [Yaffs] "Formatting the flash"

Author: Charles Manning
To: Abhishek Bhattacharya
CC: yaffs
Subject: RE: [Yaffs] "Formatting the flash"
Unmount should not fail unless files are open or the direcetory is busy
(eg. It is a current directory).

A failed unmount is something you will need to address. If you try
erasure while a file system is mounted then bad things will happen
because the Linux internals (VFS) will get out of step with the file
system.