RE: [Yaffs] Difference between ecc code.

Author: Charles Manning
To: Michael Erickson, yaffs
Subject: RE: [Yaffs] Difference between ecc code.
nand_ecc.c was written by SJ Hill and used as the original ECC file used
by yaffs..

yaffs_ecc.c is something I wrote to replace it.

yaffs_ecc.c is faster and is more compliant with SmartMedia. Yaffs_ecc.c
also supports other
functionality for yaffs2.

At present the bootloader uses nand_ecc.c instead of yaffs_ecc.c. It is
very easy to change this since they are plug and play.

-- Charles