[Yaffs] Using YAFFS with an array of NOR flash.

Author: Michael Erickson
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Using YAFFS with an array of NOR flash.
Hello all,

I am working on integrating the direct interface into our bootloader
environment. Currently, I have read and write capabilities working with
the RAM-disk. I want to move on to making the file system persistent
across power-cycles. To do this, I want to try and use an array of NOR
flash on my device. We have some NAND flash as well, but I know that the
NOR interface is correct, so I want to try it first. Does anyone have
any advice on how to proceed or things to look out for?

Thanks,
    --mikee

--
Michael Erickson