Re: [Yaffs] Truncated files...

Author: Charles Manning
To: eddie
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Truncated files...
This is pretty wierd.

The "short op" cache is a write-into cache. That is, the writes into the
cache do not go all the way to flash, but reside in the cache until the file
is flushed or closed.

This sounds like the files are not being closed preoperly, but then I'd not
expect the unmount to happen.

I'll tinker some more....

-- CHarles